Acumin Consulting is committed to equal opportunities for all employees, job applicants, customers and suppliers, irrespective of age, disability, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. Our commitment is not purely based on a strong ethical stance, but also because we value our diverse customer base and the individualism that every employee brings to our company. In order to ensure that our commitment to equal opportunities & diversity is implemented without exception, Acumin Consulting has a comprehensive policy in place. By way of summary, here are the key principles it follows:
- Employees, job applicants, customers and suppliers will be treated fairly, openly, honestly, and with dignity and respect at all times
- No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, ethnic or national origin, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation
- Recruitment, training and promotional opportunities will be made as widely available as possible
- Selection of new applicants will be based solely on merit
- Selection opportunities for existing employees for training and promotion will relate only to the requirements of the job
Equal opportunity is all about good and fair employment practice and makes sound business sense. Everyone has the right to work and do business in an environment free of discrimination and harassment and we will not tolerate such behaviour under any circumstances.